Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hexalen® and Black Friday, #10


The day after Thanksgiving is known as Black Friday in the retail business. On this day businesses look forward to fantastic sales, and as a result, they finally get out of the red and can start making a profit.

My photographic contribution to Black Friday acknowledges the difficult job of retail workers. For some employees, it is endless hours of standing on hard floors, making the merchandise look neat and attractive, and listening to the same holiday songs over and over, all while trying to make customers happy with their purchases.

I hope they made it out of the red and into the black!

As for me, there are fewer red and swollen areas on my body because the side effects from previous chemotherapy drug are diminishing. Overall, while there is still some disease in my pelvic area, I feel like I'm in the black--"I feel SOOO Good!"*

*A quote from Dr. Lizard, aka, Kedric Robin Wolfe

1 comment: