Thursday, November 5, 2009

Latest CA-125 results


...122.

Three weeks ago it was 110. So it is up a little.
I just scheduled a PET/CAT scan for next Friday. And in the mean time the chemotherapy I received two days ago has some more work to do.

Will you be part of my pep squad?
My cheer leaders?
My angels?

You see, the chemo needs to hear and feel all of our support and encouragement! Maybe this extra support will bring the CA-125 down some more.

"2-4-6-8-
What do we appreciate!
Doxil!
Doxil!
GO! GO!
GOOOOO!
DOXIL!!!


note: Doxil is a registered drug, ie, Doxil®

1 comment:

  1. Gimme a "D"

    D!

    Gimme an "O"

    O!

    Gimme an "X"

    X!

    Gimme an "I"

    I!

    Gimmie an "L"

    L!

    Goooooooooooo Doxil!

    I'm the plumpish cheerleader with the boob and a half and the tufty chemo hair.

    ReplyDelete