Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hexalen®, day 15, #34




Sculpture, in detail, by

Gilda Schwartz

with

One Hexalen® capsule



Sculpture, 2 of 4
about 1998
approx 7 x 7 inches

On the December 17th, day 12, #31 blog entry, it was reveled that upon completion of taking six capsules a day for 14 days, for a total of 84 capsules, there was going to be one extra capsule. Today is the day, this morning is the moment that I will swallow this one remaining capsule.

So, what's the big deal? (I can almost hear one of my brothers say) Take the capsule and move on!

I want to say grace for the hard work put into the development, testing, and success of Hexalen®. My oncologist said this drug is one of the older drugs in the treatment of ovarian cancer and he has high hopes that Hexalen® will be an excellent tool in my cancer fight of the primary peritoneal cancer in my abdominal/pelvic area.

1 comment: