Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hexalen®, day 1, 3rd month



112 ChemoCaps


As I took my first two capsules for this third month

I heard a voice inside my head say,

"Time for a party!"



That is such a change from the first month when I

questioned and feared the many stated side effects



True,

the Internet has plenty of information on this topic

but,

side effects are often unique to the individual



So today, I opened myself up to 14 days of

celebrations,

events,

parties, and

swallowing 112 capsules



It turned out that today my grandchildren,

their other grandmother,

and I spent the afternoon at the Getty Center.



We ate,

drew,

walked/ran & sat,

listened to the water,

looked at fossils in the rocks,

and had a wonderful time.



Yes, today was a celebration!



I will look for fun events in each day,

even if I create them!




No comments:

Post a Comment