Thursday, January 28, 2010

14 Days off: #12




For many travelers

Santa Monica is a destination

and,

for so many of us

we photograph


After a few minutes

the men got back into the white van and

left this View of the Pacific Ocean



Update on my new order of chemotherapy capsules (aka, ChemoCaps):

I finally have them in hand, six days after my first call to refill the prescription.

As you will see in a few days, my ChemoCaps are in a different shaped container, instead of a generic pill container. I suspect, the new container came directly from the Hexalen® laboratory distributor.

The label is preprinted with the contents of 100, but since I'll be taking 112 ChemoCaps it appears that my local pharmacy added the additional 12 capsules. They come right to the very top!

You don't see that very often--remember the wad of cotton in some pill containers?


No comments:

Post a Comment