Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hexalen®, days 7 & 8, 4th month




Did I tell you just how wonderful

it feels

to be free from the 4-hour reminders

to take

my ChemoCaps...



This extended week of NO meds*

really opened up the excitement of

discovering relatives, both living and deceased



With the help of Ancestry.com

and

the inspiration from two genealogy programs on national television,

as of this week

I'm now in contact with two people who

are distant cousins on my father's side of the family tree


Gotta also say,

If it weren't for other "new" family members interest in genealogy

I would feel like I'm out on a limb by myself




* My blood count was too low last Monday so my oncologist told me to return in a week for another blood test--that's tomorrow. If my numbers are UP then I will begin swallowing my two weeks of cancer killing capsules

No comments:

Post a Comment